For those out there that do shave, there is a secret society of smart girls that shave their goody bits with shaving cream that are made specifically for your goodies down here.
I’m bringing this up right now since I had a talk with a customer and she was literally planning her sex AND masturbation schedule around her hair. haha She only felt like being intimate when she was shaved all pretty down there. Her intimacy levels were dropping because she was a “ingrown hair and razor burn” victim. She used regular ol’ foaming shaving gel and cut herself down there as well. *double gasp*
I couldn’t allow this to go on, so I introduced her into the society…
There are a variety of different of shaving products that will help but mixed with an awesome razor these never go wrong!
- Crazy Girl’s Wanna Be Naked Intimate Shave Creme in thePinkCupcakescent IS MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE! This is what is in my shower now and well as I can quote one of my past lovers, “Who doesn’t want their junk to smell like cupcakes?” 😛 It also comes inanotherscent,PrettyPlumeria. If you’re super sensitive to glycerin though, stray away.
- I started off with Coochy® Conditioning Shave Cream in Original when I attended an amazing Pure Romance party one of my friends threw. I noticed they have new scents I haven’t tried but you can never go wrong with them! You can always try and find your nearest Pure Romance consultant to get it in person or shop from this nice woman, Ashley! Check out her Pure Romance page! You can find the shave cream under the Bath & Beauty section. Or if you are in the Eugene, Oregon area schedule a Pure Romance party with her and your friends!
- Classic Erotica has their Body Boudoir line and it is the gold mine of COOCHY products from their shaving creme to oils and their fabulous protection powder. All the same product for their shaving creme BUT they have an amazing selection for scents. (They are the same folks who make the Crazy Girl’s, same thing poTAYto poTAHto)
- Kama Sutra has pristine products in the massaging department, so I didn’t even hesitate when trying their shaving cream. Theirscents were different and what I like to call “sensual”. It’smoremoisturizing out of all that I have tried.
- Earthly Body’s Dare to Bare!Theirmain focus is always using natural oils. I haven’t been able to try this one out yet and I don’t know why I haven’t since I use pretty much all their other hair and lubricant products haha
- JO Women All Over Body Shaving Gel Pure! they have a few scents citris/sage, cucumber… and unscented. It’s more of a gel than any of the other shaving gels I have mentioned above. I did notice that you can smell the alcohol in it a bit more but I didn’t mind it at all. I had a few friends complain about it but my legs were the smoothiest with this. I just wish it hydrated a bit more.
- Sliquid SMOOTH! The second item on this list that I personally, haven’t tried but have had great reviews from my friends and customers. 🙂 They do use green tea extracts that I’m pretty sure will help with tiny cuts that we won’t see. It also comes in the following scents.: Spring Blossom, Honeydew Cucumber, Grapefruit Thyme, and Naturally Unscented
These are just the few that I have tried or want to try. If there is another one that you recommend, holler at me! I’d love to hear about your experiences. I hope this helps with being smooth as butter. Keep in mind, these shaving creams or gels aren’t just for your “coochy” it’s great on underarms and legs. Hope this helped and Shave yourself hippy! <3