Anal sex sometimes requires a little more attention. I guess, I care about the prep work more than some but it’s possibly because there are so many other negative repercussions like bacterial infections and what not. OOOoooor the fact that i’m a little high maintenance too. haha
High Maintenance Harlot Bich here… So Anal Sex is gonna happen and I hate being unprepared, so I came up with this kit you should gather up. There are 3 Necessities!
- Moist towelettes
- Tons of Condoms
I have my preferences but i’m always open to hear more. 😀 I know i’m not the only princess out there who feels like there are essentials in life to make things a little more manageable.
Silicone lubricants are favorite to many. Either you love it or hate it. But it’s the kind where you get the most “bang” for your buck since it lubricates for days. haha
Silicone is made from synthetic materials and the content of the lubricants is only a few items such as Dimethicone, Dimethiconal and cyclomethicone. There are different “grades” of silicone so not all are made the same. Depending, on their “recipe” it can range from thick to baby oil thin. Just like water-based lubricants they are sometimes additives that make it softer and a moisturizer like vitamin E. But there isn’t too much of a variety for silicone other than quality.
- Great for girls who are sensitive down there. Since silicone’s main components are Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, and Cyclomethicone which means bacteria will not stick around since it doesn’t have a living things or plant polymers to cling to.
- The consistency and viscosity of silicone is similar to oil and petroleum-based lubricants but is more body friendly internally.
- It’s like a slip and slide! Water just glides over it! So, if you would like to have some fun in water (shower/baths… pools/hot tubs) it will work extremely well.
- It stays on twice as long in comparison to a water-based lubricant.
- Silicone doesn’t need to be applied as much or the same quantity used as a water lubricant.
- Condom friendly.
- Stains the sheets and fabrics, so bring out the Oxy-clean to get those stains out, or else it’ll look like you ate fried chicken in bed.
- You will need soap and water to remove it completely off your skin since it will leave a film and slick coating.
- You are limited to using silicone with certain sex toys since it will break down the materials of your toy, making it melt and have a gummy-like texture. Silicone lubricant on a silicone toy almost bonds together which makes it porous and susceptible for infections. Even though many people don’t notice it visibly as much, once the materials have degraded, it becomes a hazard to use the toy since it becomes a bacteria party waiting to join in on the vagina fun.
- The cost of silicone lubricants are more expensive than water or oil-based lubes. BUT since you use less, the price is pretty comparable at the end of the day.
Water based lubricants are the most friendliest to use out there! It has all the right qualities that are needed and wanted in a lubrication. What I mean by water based lubricant it is water soluble. It is made with various plant based polymers, preservatives and sometimes glycerin. The newer lubricants that are being introduced have been adding moisturizers to decrease the stickiness and ability to stay moist longer. So as far as water-based lubricants, there are a lot of options out there for you. Continue reading H2Ohhhhh, Water Based Lubricants! | What are water based lubricants?
The orgasm reached from g-spot stimulation is a bit different feeling but it’s worth a try at it! Read this FAQ for more on G-spot Goodness!
Lubricant also known as Lube, is just another tool to help you sexually whether it is to decrease friction when masturbating, having intercourse, or with age just to keep hydrated to decrease that icky dry feeling.
SO! I’m GONNA SAY IT! Lubrication is not a crutch, which is what majority of the world tends to think.
Check out my other Lubricant posts:
- Which Lube is for me?
- H2Ohhhhh, Water Based Lubricants!
- Silly Silicone Lubricants
- Specialty Lubricants and Hybrids
What is it? Where is it and How to find it?!?! THE GRAFENBERG Spot! It’s an erogenous zone! It’s a little bundle of tissue of the Paraurethral gland. It’s a spot that allows women to experience a different and very intense type of orgasm and even some are known to “squirt” aka female ejaculation!
There is no going around it, us humans like to put objects in every orifice of our bodies and fiddle with it ’til we cum. We’re just curious all the time. So when, I get asked do you like anal sex, I say yaH!? Weren’t you curious once?
Check out my other posts for Anal Sex:
- Do your duty, Prep that Booty!
- High Maintenance Harlot Bich’s Anal Sex Kit
- I GET PRETTY ANAL ABOUT LUBE.
- Book Recommendation: Tickle My Tush