Kama Sutra‘s line of products has always exuded the fun sensual side of pleasure products. From potions to flavored body glides, there is always something to fit your need for any romantic experience. Kama Sutra’s “The Weekender Kit” is a perfect way to try out their products in one go. This kit is always perfect for the couple who are having a weekend away or want to add some flair to their love life by including some new items without breaking the bank buying every item individually.
I do admit, I had an American mentality when I opened up the package. Where I felt lowkey jipped since the sizes were “too small” and in the back of my hoarding mind it just wasn’t enough for my spontaneous romanticized weekend. But, as I laid it all out and started taking item after item out. My impression of the kit changed since I thought back on all my old romantic escapades, where we brought a suitcase full of items to have romps around the hotel room. Okay, I might be exaggerating a bit on how much my partner and I have brought along. But, even with a 2 oz. “travel size” bottle we never got to the point where we used the entire bottle during the trip. Another thing I remembered was that when people go on trips, they do have a tendency to forget something on the nightstand or just plain leave stuff behind. So, after pondering my excessiveness, I found this kit to be juuuuuust the right size.
The Weekender Kit from Kama Sutra comes in various flavors, such as Strawberry, Raspberry Kiss, Tropical Mango, Vanilla Creme, and plain ol’ Original. I opted to go with their other tropical flavor, Coconut Pineapple. But, I will say there isn’t a flavor I’ve tried by them that I haven’t enjoyed. This carry-on friendly kit is a small but mighty kit that conveniently fits inside of your purse, back pocket, or carry-on luggage.
Tucked away inside of a convenient metal tin, you can easily take the paper sleeve off and it instantly becomes discreet. It does have their logo embossed but if someone knows what that means then chances are they are just as freaky. 😛
- COCONUT PINEAPPLE OIL OF LOVE: Kissable, water-based body oil. Size: 0.20 fl oz.
This body oil is licking and kissing off your partner. This oil heats up and is designed for foreplay. It is not intended to be used as a lubricant or a massage oil.
- COCONUT PINEAPPLE HONEY DUST: Kissable body powder with feather tickler for application. Size: 0.125 oz.
A body powder to dust all over leaving the skin velvety smooth and ready for some tasty kisses.
- 2 COCONUT PINEAPPLE NATURALS MASSAGE OIL Packets: Size: A rich, emollient formula makes it a pleasure to give or receive a sensuous massage. Size: 0.10 fl oz.
A fun blend of naturally-derived Soy, Grape Seed and Almond Oils with the scent of Coconut Cream with a splash of Pineapple.
- 2 LOVE LIQUID Classic Packets: Personal, water-based lubricant. Size: 0.10 fl oz.
A long lasting silky water-based perfect to ease with lovemaking and toy/condom compatible.
- EROTIC PLAY CARDS: 6 play cards that include positions, actions, and commands for erotic adventures and sexy play.
- Comes in a discreet, black metal box with an easy open and close flip-top closure.
- All-in-one! Everything you might want for a few days away or just to have a mini-stash to try something new.
- You can be able to reuse the black tin box for future sexcapades. Just grab yourself some new Foils and fill up the box. Stock your box to the brim with some new and old items while lessening the amount of space in your luggage/purse.
- You can use the box to stash business cards later on.
- Or if you are 420 friendly, you can use this to stash your flower. 😎
- The Single-use Love Lubricant and Massage Oils are just the perfect amount for one love-making session.
- The Lubricant is Condom and Toy Compatible!
- Be worry-free about leaving a bottle behind at a hotel since they are only single-use packets.
- If you didn’t like it, you don’t have to worry about trying to use the rest of a huge bottle to get your money’s worth.
- You can put a little bit of the massage oil in a hot bath to create an aromatic experience as well.
- If you are on a sunny vacation and might have received sun damage to your skin, the massage oil contains soja bean which can be a helpful oil for treating the damages done by the sun.
- The Massage Oil’s contents of Sojabean and Sweet Almond Oil are great for nourishing and creating a glowing effect on the skin.
- The Honey Dust powder has more uses than giving tasty licks or kisses to your partner.
- Use the honey dust to prevent sweat while leaving skin smelling sweet. ((Watch this: this TikTok Video or This Instagram Video ))
- It’s great to just add a bit of light shimmer on the neck and cleavage.
- If you want you can be able to use it as a dry shampoo! Just dust a little on your roots and brush it through your hair, giving a little bit of volume and smelling wonderful.
- Comes with a feather tickler perfect for foreplay and sensory play while also having it as a great way to apply the Honey Dust to the skin.
- Oil of Love is a great flavorful oil to drop onto the skin to kiss, lick and suck off your partner.
- When you softly blow onto the skin it will activate it’s warming effect on the skin.
- Blindfold your partner and drop on to the skin to excite your partner with new sensations on the skin while you lick, suck and kiss all over the body.
- Oil of Love is great to use if you decide to use a board game, like the Endless Nights of Amazing SEX! Board Game.
- The Cards provided are great suggestions if you’re not sure how to spice things up or just don’t want to make decisions for the night.
- Single-use foils/pillows are a bit of a mess at times. If you don’t use all of it in one fell swoop, you have to make sure to stand the lube straight up, or else it’ll start toppling out.
- Oil of Love can be a bit on the sticky side.
- Oil of Love is NOT a lubricant and if a person isn’t reminded/remembers they might use it internally and that could create a possible infection and irritation.
- Oil of Love does heat up and some people aren’t a fan of that.
- Love Liquid does contain glycerin and isn’t agreeable with some vulva owners.
- The Massage Oil is scented and can be overwhelming for those with sensitive noses.
- The Massage Oil can break down condoms if you still have excess on your hands after giving a sensual massage. So, make sure to wash your hands down before touching your genitals or using condoms.
- The Massage Oil has grapeseed oil in it which is known for staining sheets.
What’s it made of?*
- OIL OF LOVE COCONUT-PINEAPPLE: GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, WATER (AQUA/EAU), SUCROSE, FLAVOR (AROMA), SODIUM SACCHARIN.
- HONEY DUST COCONUT PINEAPPLE: CORN STARCH MODIFIED, GLUCOSE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, HONEY (MEL/MIEL), SILICA, FLAVOR (AROMA), SODIUM SACCHARIN, SODIUM BENZOATE.
- LOVE LIQUID CLASSIC: WATER (AQUA/EAU), GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE.
- NATURALS MASSAGE OIL COCONUT-PINEAPPLE: GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, C 12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, LECITHIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
“THE WEEKENDER KIT” accessed May 13, 2021,
Hygiene and Maintenance
- OIL OF LOVE COCONUT-PINEAPPLE: The contents of the Oil of Love isn’t too vulva friendly, so you have to remember to have towelettes handy or wash it off your hands. It does get a bit sticky and messy at times but it happens when sex is involved anyway, right?
- HONEY DUST COCONUT PINEAPPLE: This is great for people who tend to sweat and want to prevent it. Underboob sweat, in between your thighs and I tend to use it on places prior to sexcapades. Locations on your body that you know your partner might kiss you, like your neck, ears, chest, the list goes on and on.
- LOVE LIQUID CLASSIC: This moisturizer/lubricant can be used with condoms and safe to use with toys since it is water-based. To those out there that are sensitive to glycerin, do avoid this as it is one of the second ingredients listed. Since these are conveniently in disposable packaging, you want to try and only use it during that session instead of reusing it days/weeks/months later after opening the package.
- NATURALS MASSAGE OIL COCONUT-PINEAPPLE: This massage oil is great to keep your skin hydrated but keep these away from vulvas internally. Also, remeber they aren’t condom friendly.
If you would like to have a product that caters to all your senses, or you’re about to embark on a tantric lovemaking sesion. This kit is a great start and perfect addition to pop into their bag for any adventure. It’s very classy and great for gift giving for a bridal shower, an anniversary gift to your lover, or any event where passion will ensue.
Each one of these items in this kit has been a long favorite of many for years. I do admit I don’t use these items all the time and have only used these for special occasions. The flavors for the Oil of Love are very sweet, so I like to use them sparingly. Just a drop here and there. Remember, while rubbing it onto the skin, breath lightly on the skin to activate the oil. (More of a heavy panting than a blow on to the skin). It will heat up and you can lick the Oil of Love for some playful fun. I like to store memories in my mind tied in with taste, smell, and touch, using this item in moderation helps preserve those good memories to those specific flavors. like this coconut pineapple. Unless you are pouring the entire bottle all over the skin, you might have extra after your weekend away for another adventure.
I love the massage oil scent for a once-in-a-blue-moon night since it was a little too strong for my nose at times. I have been known to mix massage oils with silicone lubricant, so I just have a hint of the scent. (This also helps elongate the experience and product use.) Just like the description that the company uses on their website, “coconut cream with a splash of pineapple”, it pretty much nails it. I just wish that it said that on the packaging, front and center. I grabbed this bottle in hopes that it was more of a traditional coconut, not the cream. When I read “coconut-pineapple” I thought it’d be a 1 to 1 ratio of those scents.
By far my favorite items in this kit were the cards and honey dust. It was nice to be able to do sensual kisses following the light strokes of the feathers on the skin. To kiss and then lick your lips, while having a great sweet taste following the sensations without being the taste being “too much”. The cards were a great way to remember how to incorporate all those items in the kit throughout your sexcapade night.
I would definitely buy this kit again as a present for a friend. As for myself? I’m probably going to go down the list of all their flavors to try every single one of them to figure out which one is a favorite flavor between my partner and I. It’s a great grab and go item for any couple going on an adventure together and can’t decide on what to bring along.
The Weekender Kit – Coconut Pineapple
- COCONUT PINEAPPLE OIL OF LOVE: Kissable, water-based body oil. Size: 0.20 fl oz (6 ml).
- COCONUT PINEAPPLE HONEY DUST: Kissable body powder with feather tickler for application. Size: 0.125 oz (3.5 g).
- 2 COCONUT PINEAPPLE NATURALS MASSAGE OIL Packets: A rich, emollient formula makes it a pleasure to give or receive a sensuous massage. Size: 0.10 fl oz (3 ml).
- 2 LOVE LIQUID Classic Packets: Personal, water-based lubricant. Size: 0.10 fl oz (3 ml).
- EROTIC PLAY CARDS: 6 play cards that include positions, actions and commands for erotic adventures and sexy play.