I’ve been meaning to write a review on Fun Factory’s Smartballs Original Kegel Exercisers in Metallic Magenta and Rose. But it’s just been a slippery slope with this toy/ exerciser.
I wanted these more for the female wellness factor as a kegel exerciser but I feel like using it more for pleasure would be best. The Smartballs are a modern version from the traditional kegel balls and had a few features that made me more favorable to them. They have inner balls that move around to help me contract my muscles and a string attached which makes retrieving the balls out easier.
They have a patented manufacturing method to make Smartballs the most quietest balls in the world. But, I wiggled and I sometimes could hear it. haha I almost got paranoid to wear it out in public because of it. Just so you can get a feeling of it, I put a video below so you can hear the sound of it when it moves. You rarely hear it when it’s inside. Sometimes, just a few knocks here and there when you move too quickly.
Continue reading Smartballs Metallic Kegel Exerciser by Fun Factory | Sex Toy Review
Balls in your …VAjayjay!!!
Ben Wa Balls, Orgasm Balls, Venus Balls, Kegel Balls, Geisha Balls
Whatever you want to call them… let’s talk about putting Balls in your cooch! They are many names for these balls and there are many variations to them. But, the original Ben wa balls were just a single weighted ball that helped stimulate you internally while having or not even having intercourse. Traditionally, two balls are inserted vaginally and they are sorta playing tag with each other inside that creates a stimulating feel. Now, it’s not like a normal “sex toy” out there, where it’s sole purpose is to build you up buttercup to make you have an orgasm. But rather, it’s sexual purpose is to tease a partner, almost to get the feeling of orgasm but not getting there quite yet. Another purpose is the most beneficial factor to all women, they can be used to exercise the PC muscles!
Why should I put balls in my vag?
Think of it as Lifting weights for your vagina!
These balls have evolved and have different appearances now with different exterior coatings ranging from stainless steel to plastic shiny fun coating to silicone. They have chains attached, or strings to make it easier to take out so you won’t have to “push it out” or “fish it out”.
They come in all shapes and sizes but their goal is to create a sensation and strengthen the muscles down there.
How and why do I use kegel balls?
- Just insert them before you want to start your Kegel exercises and it helps increase your progress.
- Many also have found the fullness feeling to be liberating while having anal sex. 🙂
- After a few weeks of using kegel balls and doing exercises, you will feel the difference.
- You can wear them any time of the day, whenever you choose or however long you choose.
- Dabble a little bit of lube on your balls to make insertion easier.
- Start slowly with one ball and then increase to two later. It’s just like lifting weights, you don’t start off lifting 1000 lbs, you work your way up.
- Many have found that by controlling their PC muscles they can control their orgasms.
- Try doing the “Kegel Song Challenge” to make exercises more fun and challenging.
I had a customer come in recently, who told me that her Yoga Instructor told her to get kegel balls which to help her train her core muscles. I feel like that would make sense and kind of makes me want to try it. haha
Many women brush Kegel exercises off as if it’s nothing. I hear the usual, “ohh I don’t have a problem down there!” blah blah blah. But honestly, I think it’s more preventative for later and well who doesn’t want to be able to control your muscles down there and have better orgasms!
Kegel exercises were exercises that Dr. Arnold H. Kegel made popular by stating that it will strengthen the PC muscles. Your PC muscles are also known as the Pubococcygeus muscle. It’s a hammock-like muscle that stretches backward from the pubes toward the coccyx and forms part of the pelvic floor. This muscle is found in both men and women.
Why should you do Kegel Exercises?
If you train yourself properly, you can control your orgasms, squeeze your partner to increase sensation while having intercourse, and help your own personal health to prevent weak pelvic muscles later in life.
Have you heard the term “If you don’t use it, you lose it?”… well, I feel bad for telling you, but it’s true. Since it’s a muscle, we need to keep up with our health and “work it out” so later on in life we won’t have any negative repercussions. What are these negative repercussions? Well, one would involve “Depends”. The Adult diapers. haha Both Women and Men suffer from weak pelvic muscles and this leads to lack of bladder control, incontinence, and just plain piddling your pants when you sneeze. Also, for girls… two words… Uterine prolapse. Remember that analogy describing the pc muscle as a hammock? well, let’s just say if you don’t exercise that hammock it’ll give way and it holds up your uterus.
Now that I scared you to the point of piddling your pants, let’s just talk about kegel exercises and ways to decrease your chances of those bad repercussions and get those awesome orgasms flying at you! so keep reading…
How do you do Kegel Exercises?
- Find the right muscles you are supposed to be working out. To identify your pelvic floor muscles, try to stop urination in midstream. If you succeed, you’ve got the right muscles.
- Empty your bladder. If you do decide to use kegel balls, the pressure will push down and make you feel like you have to run to the urination station. So, it’s just best to empty it to start off.
- Start off slow. Lay down and squeeze PC muscles for 5 seconds and release for 5 seconds. Do 5 rounds of this.
- Once that becomes too easy, work up to squeezing the PC muscles for 10 seconds and release for 10. Do 5 rounds of this.
- Now, place your hand on your abdomen and try and focus on only flexing your PC muscles avoiding your abdomen, thighs or buttocks.
- Maintain a nice breathing pattern and avoid holding your breath.
- Practice doing your exercises 3 times a day.
- Once laying down becomes too easy, try doing the exercises while standing.
- Once doing the repetitious 10-second rounds, Try listening to music and only squeezing and releasing to the bass line.
- You can always use Kegel balls to help your progress. Think of them as weights like most people use while working out.
Handy Hanky Links: Learn more about Kegel balls!: Balls in your …VAjayjay!!!