National days are kind of my thing. It’s a pleasant day to remind you of something you aren’t aware of, something that you may love or something that needs more acknowledgement.
July 31st, is National Orgasm Day. A day to appreciate something so simple yet so important. Everyone’s life is so complicated and busy that something as treating yourself to a good orgasm gets put on the back burner. What better way to increase your quality of life both mentally and physically by achieving an orgasm or two.
When you look at the bigger picture of the benefits of having an orgasm, you might want to set some time aside today and get to work.
- Boost your circulation. <3
- Improve digestion.
- Helps protect against osteoporosis, cancer and heart disease.
- Induces cortisol which is a natural anti-inflammatory hormone which reduces the skin inflammation and promotes healthy skin and makes you look young and carefree!
- Builds brain function, your immune system (by fighting cells – kick that cold and flu in the butt) and repairs tissues.
- Nip Depression in the bud.
- Your levels of Oxycontin increase which is the bonding and “love hormone” which can increase connections and drive your passion levels.
Love yourself, get those orgasms and if you have a partner give them an orgasm too! <3